Welkom op het Katten Prikbord, een forum voor alles over katten.

Royal Canin - BANNER - 468x60
Hier kunt u zich voorstellen aan de andere prikkers van dit Katten Prikbord.
door hongwei28 wo 13 maart 2019, 03:58
Which Chargers defensive player has stood out the most this preseason? Okay everyone Los Angeles Chargers T-Shirt , which defensive player has impressed you most through the first three weeks of the preseason?Jamie Sewell: I’m going for Hayes Pullard, partially because my expectations for him couldn’t have been much lower, but he’s looking like a competent NFL player. On Saturday, he was the quickest player on the field and flying towards the ball, which wasn’t something you could say for him last year. He didn’t deserve the snaps he got last season, but he looks in a much better position to contribute this year.Garrett Sisti: Uchenna Nwosu looks like a better player than he did in college and while most projected him to be somewhat raw, Nwosu has completely adapted to Gus’ system and has been so impressive in the preseason. Nwosu might have some shortcomings in coverage, but his overall play so far has been one of the best of any Chargers defender.Matthew Stanley: I think the drafted rookies Los Angeles Chargers Hats , that have played, as a whole have looked very good. Nwosu, Kyzir, and Derwin all have a chance to be big contributors this year and are going to transform this defense and take it to the next levelKyle Posey: defense has been weak as a whole, but Nwosu has been a pleasant surprise. He hustles his butt off and plays with good energy. Looking forward to seeing him with bosa and Ingram on the field at the same time. Early on, he’s much better than I expected.Jason Michaels: I will go with Derwin James for defense, not because he has been the best player through limited snaps, but because he made one of the biggest splash plays of the preseason Los Angeles Chargers Womens Hoodie , which helps stave off buyers remorse significantly. It’s nice to hear that the Chargers got a steal in the draft, and not because they settled for someone’s dirty laundry that was undervalued. He will be an impact player.Cole Thompson: Besides Desmond King, Derwin James is my ROY, he can play so many roles for Gus Bradley’s defense, I expect him to line up pretty much all over the field depending on the formation.Jamie Hoyle: I’ll go under the radar and say, Isaac Rochell. While I thought Rochell would make the roster pretty easily, I didn’t expect him to have the preseason he had playing with the 1’s. He’s been making plays against the run and as a pass rusher, and it really looks like he has a chance to add some quality depth to the DL. A line that looked like it might have depth issues with the departure of Chris McCain now suddenly looks like it’s 5-deep off the edge (including Nwosu) and Rochell has been a big part of that.Mike Murray: I’m going with Kyzir White. Even though the LB depth was sketching to start with Womens Customized Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , he is a 4th round pick who is going to be starting Day 1 and making big plays.Daniel Stebbins: There are a few of the rookies that have really shown out in the preseason and in training camp, and I’m tempted to go with one of them. However, I’m going to pick Desmond King. Even knowing he had a fantastic rookie season, he looks to have taken another step up in his play this year. In practice, he stood out as always having great coverage or being in position to make a play/tackle. In games, it’s been more of the same. I feel he can be one of the top slot corners in the game if he continues to go at this rate, not bad for a fifth-round pick I’d say.Michael Peterson: Kyzir White is my pick after he’s been Mr. Consistent through the first three games of the preseason. He has lived up to his reputation as a sticky tackler and continues to bring a level of versatility needed for this defense to thrive.Ruben J. Gonzalez: I have been impressed with Uchenna Nwosu. I like his speed and his instincts he’s shown so far. I think he’s got so much more to learn and get better at that he’s gonna be a sneaky good pass rusher. Though most may have been down on draft day about grabbing him that early if he’s what he looks like he might be, a 2nd round selection might even be a steal.Which defensive player has stood out to you? Let us know in the comments. On Thursday evening www.chargersauthorizedshops.com , a league-leading seven Chargers players were named to the 2019 Pro Bowl in Orlando, Florida. There players were rookie safety Derwin James (voted a starter), quarterback Philip Rivers, running back Melvin Gordon. wide receiver Keenan Allen, center Mike Pouncey, outside linebacker Melvin Ingram, and safety/linebacker Adrian Phillips as the AFC’s designated special teams player.After the initial players were announced, a number of other players were named as alternates in case of absences due to injuries o ran appearance in this year’s Super Bowl.Three Bolts were named alternates this year with left tackle Russell Okung leading the way as a first alternate for the AFC. Cornerback Casey Hayward was named a second alternate while fullback Derek Watt has been named a third alternate by the fans.Okung has started all but one game this season and has been a stalwart of consistency since he signed with the Chargers prior to last season. Hayward is experiencing a down year due to an intense regression to the mean. After snagging 11 picks over the last two years Los Angeles Chargers Womens T-Shirt , Hayward heads into week 16 of this season with a goose egg still in the interception column. Watt’s selection is a refreshing sight for the fullback and, quite frankly, is well-deserved after what he’s done this season to help Melvin Gordon to a career-year in terms of yards per carry so far this season. cheap football jerseys