Welkom op het Katten Prikbord, een forum voor alles over katten.

Royal Canin - BANNER - 468x60
Hier kunt u zich voorstellen aan de andere prikkers van dit Katten Prikbord.
door caicai2017 vr 25 jan 2019, 07:56
Heron Preston was intentional about his debut Nike collaboration: Rather than starting with the obvious canvas (a shoe), he chose to work with sunglasses (Nike Air Max 95 Femme the Tailwind). The move allowed him to Nike Air Max 90 Mujer share a passion for the breadth of Nike Nike Air Max 97 Womens innovation. Fittingly, when it came to working on his Adidas Falcon Femme first sneaker he bypassed an expected silhouette in a bold attempt to immediately stand up for the latest thing: the recently released Huarache E.D.G.E.
"I'm all about telling stories," says Preston. "Having worked at Nike and understanding the full breadth of product categories the brand has to offer, I wanted to be the person to take on the challenge of identifying and celebrating new stuff."
The Huarache E.D.G.E. takes cues from a shoe familiar to Preston, the 1991 Huarache Run, but re-imagines the latter's bootie fit with a FOAM FIT system that sits the foot directly on the foam rather than a sockliner. Preston adds his own unique branding cues (including signature icons on the heel and toe box), Nike Air Max Classic BW Dames granting aesthetic intrigue to the Nike Air Max Axis Womens contemporary comfort play.
Nike x Heron Nike Air Max 90 Womens Preston Huarache E.D.G.E., which was first seen in Nike Air Max 95 Dames Paris during Preston's show, releases February 1 exclusively in the United States. The Nike PG 2.5 x PlayStation, inspired by the color-matching of the original PS system, connects Paul George and his love for gaming at a time when he's found a new role for the pastime in his life — off-court restoration.
“Before, I played video games just because it was fun,” George says. “Now I do it because that’s how I relax. I need an exit from reality sometimes, to get away, to be in a different place and different moment.”
This PG 2.5 features a pattern of the iconic PlayStation symbols through the shoe’s counter and the heel. New to the 2.5 is the original gray of the first console and the classic four-color PlayStation Adidas Superstar Femme logo on the left shoe — an www.adeninavarra.esalternate take on the PG2’s light-up Nike Air Force 1 Damskie tongue.
Paul George’s signature line shows an evolution Nike Air Max Classic BW Homme of his gaming affinity. The sockliner of the PG1 included a video game rendering of George. In early 2018, George debuted the PG2 in a colorway inspired by the PS4's DualShock4 controller.
The Nike PG 2.5 x PlayStation will appear during his November 21 away game versus the Golden State Warriors. The shoe will release globally December 1 on the SNKRS app and at select retailers.Artist Series is a new global Foot Locker exclusive collection curated by Tyler, the Creator. The sneakers feature art by Wyatt Navarro, Tyler’s friend, and Norwegian ?yvind Lauvdahl, who he discovered on Instagram.