Welkom op het Katten Prikbord, een forum voor alles over katten.

Royal Canin - BANNER - 468x60
Hier kunt u uw ideeën of opmerkingen m.b.t. dit forum kwijt!
door ylq vr 19 okt 2018, 08:59
Some people say: "A piece of bread can fill the hunger, and the wealth of the world can't satisfy the human desires." I agree with this sentence, because when I was in the third grade, I had witnessed something that I had never forgotten in my life Marlboro Cigarettes. that day, my mother took me to the town, passing a stall selling biscuits. My mother asked me to buy two pieces of biscuits, just happened to meet a 40-year-old uncle who also came to buy the biscuits Carton Of Cigarettes.You came here to sell breakfast!" said the uncle. The boss replied while working: "No, that is too cold, it is more lively, what? Where are you going?"was there to work as a small worker Cigarette Online. I just borrowed the money from the foreman to go to the doctor." The uncle pointed to a building still under construction. The boss looked forward and said, "How much can I earn in that month?" "It's six hundred." "No, how is it so little?" "You said that there is no culture, or how much can you earn?" Dabo sighed. "Well! It's also true. In fact, I earned six or seventy a day, sometimes only thirty or forty. There are old and small, and I have to feed a family!" The boss shook his head and said helplessly Cigarettes Online. ay, your pancakes are cooked." The boss put the hot sizzling into the bag and handed it to the uncle and then buried himself in the pie. The uncle put his hand into his pocket and dug out a stack of banknotes that had just been borrowed. When he just used his fingers to pinch a piece of five-five money, he unexpectedly rushed to the air in the hands of the uncle. "God, my money!" At this time, the people passing by have their own money, and the uncle quickly screamed "Oh," "Oh," and attracted more people. The boss immediately helped to save money, but the last one was enough. Less than two hundred! "My hard-earned money!" Dabo sighed. The boss said with sympathy: "It��s really a rice bucket Marlboro Gold. How can I not even care about the money? If you forget, it��s important to go to the doctor first. If you want to borrow two hundred dollars, I will pay you back if you have money!" "How good isough this matter has been going on for many years, I feel disgusted when I think of the shameful villain who ran away with money. In contrast, the person who ��does not make money easily�� also helps him. The good 't help but think of the famous poet Goethe's famous saying: "Whether you are born expensive, but you must have a way to be human!" This sentence will always motivate me to grow.