Welkom op het Katten Prikbord, een forum voor alles over katten.

Royal Canin - BANNER - 468x60
Hier kunt u zich voorstellen aan de andere prikkers van dit Katten Prikbord.
door sherry2018love vr 09 nov 2018, 15:14
The Braves, working hard to add another starter, have acquired right-hander Kevin Gausman from the Orioles at the trade deadline Tuesday. They also received reliever Darren O'Day, the Orioles announced.The Orioles will receive four prospects in pitchers Evan Phillips and Bruce Zimmerman along with catcher Brett Aaron Judge Youth 2018 MLB All-Star Game Jersey Cumberland and infielder Jean Carlos Encarnacion.The Orioles have acquired RHP Evan Phillips, INF Jean Carlos Encarnacin, C Brett Cumberland, LHP Bruce Zimmerman Reggie Jackson Jersey , and International Signing Bonus Slot Money from the Atlanta Braves in exchange for RHPs Kevin Gausman and Darren ODay. #Birdland Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) July 31, 2018It's a comment on the Orioles' season thatGausman, 27, has been their top starter with a5-8 mark and4.43 ERA.The No. 4 pick Aroldis Chapman Jersey in the 2012 MLB Draft, Gausman thus far hasn't lived up to that status. He is 39-51 in his sixth MLB season with a 4.22 ERA and has been prone to giving up the long ball (1.52 homers per nine innings of work).Still, he has flashed the kind of talent that has impre sed scouts and teammates.I asked former Didi Gregorius Jersey O's teammate Wade Miley about Kevin Gausman, a trade target of the Brewers per @Ken_Rosenthal."No. 1 s--t," Miley said.Me: Can I change that to "stuff Aaron Judge Cool Base Gray Jersey ?"Miley: "No, leave it as s--t. It's really good s--t." Adam McCalvy (@AdamMcCalvy) July 27, 2018The Pirates, Brewers and Rockies all had expre sed interest in Gausman.