Welkom op het Katten Prikbord, een forum voor alles over katten.

Royal Canin - BANNER - 468x60
Hier kunt u zich voorstellen aan de andere prikkers van dit Katten Prikbord.
door Labi1995 do 17 mei 2018, 05:37
My experience with the Breakthru has been mixed. I initially thought they were going to be too constrictive up front, but they have been OK on the run so far. I have a size 10 in the Breakthru, which is a half size smaller than I wear in the Kinvara, but length seems to be perfect. I think a simple change like a slightly stretchier forefoot mesh would make for a comfier fit. Aside from the forefoot mesh issue, the rest of the upper is nicely constructed and looks great. I particularly like the padding and material lining the tongue and ankle collar – very comfy.
The sole of the Breakthru is going to be a love-it-or-hate-it kind Adidas ZX 750 Womens of thing for runners. There is plenty of rubber Adidas ZX Flux Damen on the outsole, so I expect durability will be good. The midsole is firm and responsive, so if you like cush you should look elsewhere. Personally I found the ride to be better when picking up the pace, but I prefer a lower stack option like the Fastwitch or A6 for speed and a softer option like the Kinvara for longer miles. And therein lies the problem, at least for me – I’m not sure what I would use this shoe for.
The Saucony Breakthru is an affordable ($100 MSRP), firm shoe with a performance fit and plenty of sole underfoot. My guess is that those who like the feel of the Saucony Mirage (or Mizuno Sayonara) will like the Breakthru as a more cushioned (though narrower) option, and those who train in the Ride and want a firmer, slightly lighter option for racing will like it as well.Nike Air Max 90 Homme It’ll be interesting to see if the Breakthru www.dannywinstanley.co.uk finds a market – how about you, can you see yourself adding the Breakthru to your arsenal?I just bought the Breakthru this past Saturday. I am going from the Mizuno Sayonara size 7. I am training for my FIRST Full Marathon which is 12 weeks away now. I knew I needed much more cushion. Originally I bought the Asics Gel Cumulus in a 7 because it was on Sale for $70 – however had the option to bring them back within 30 days (Fleet Feet)- I wore them for 3 runs (7 mile and 10 mile) and they hurt my toes and were heavier than I was used to. So I took them back and the salesperson introduced me to these Saucony Breakthru. He said they were very comparable to the lightweight of the Mizuno and would be very cushioned for longer runs. I ran 7 miles in them on Saturday, right out of the box and I Adidas Superstar WomensLOVED them. I also have a Narrow foot, and I Adidas Superstar Damen Pink went up to a 7 1/2 (which I have never done before). So far I love them and am hoping I will continue to feel the same. Cushion-lightweight (only 1 oz heavier than the Sayonara) – I would recommend these shoes.